Medical Posture Corrector for upper back
The structure of the Comfort series fabric is made of alternate strips of yarn and line and has:
- increased elasticity for the orthosis to fit closer
- improved ventilation to prevent the heating effect
- hygroscopic properties or the ability to absorb and then evaporate moisture, reduces unpleasant sweating
- uneven surface having a micromassaging effect
Polyurethane foam upholstery cushions pressure and prevents chafing.
The velcro fastener helps to easily and individually fasten the belt adjusting it to the body within the available size.
Comfortable shoulder straps are cushioned with foam, which prevents chafing, when worn for long periods of time
Modellable metal inserts:
- intended for additional retention of vertebrae
- flexible to adjust to the peculiarities of each patient’s spine more accurately
- removable, when so rigid retention is no longer necessary.
Indications for medical use:
For posture correction:
- in case of initial spine deformation (scoliosis, lordosis, kyphosis),
- in case of osteoporosis of spinal vertebrae to reduce the risk of compression fractures.
When treating different thoracic diseases:
- spondylosis or osteochondrosis with manifestations of instability, radiculitis and/or neuralgia,
- spondylolisthesis, consolidated vertebral fracture,
- intervertebral disk hernia.
To reduce the period of rehabilitation after injuries and surgeries in the thoracic spine.
Individual incompatibility with any components of raw materials of the product.
Product care conditions:
Medical elastic products are washed with hands in soapy water, at 35-40°C. Do not bleach, no dry cleaning. After rinsing in water, slightly squeeze with your hands, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Dry flat, do not iron.
Store in dry, clean, well ventilated premises, with air temperature from +3°C to +25°C and relative air humidity within 60-65%.